Jupiter Designer is a FEA software specially designed for CAD Engineers. It has a very intuitive interface where an FEA analysis could be quickly completed in few minutes. This can allow CAD designers to focus on further iterations and optimization of their design.
You can import complex CAD model assembly structure.
Successfully imported more than 1000 parts assembly model
Using VBO, FBO excellent graphics technology
You can easily connect the contact surface between the components.
Same Unified style of operation and interface display for Pre-Processing and Post-processing
CAD feature can also be used along with 3D mice
Calculation results are automatically output
One-button automatic report output.
Support shell elements, beam elements display
Shell elements, beam elements accurately display the results.
- Combined interface for pre-processing, solver and post-processor
- Backed by proven Japanese technology
- Terminologies and interface built for CAD engineer
- A comprehensive CAE tool used in similar form by CAE engineers. Not just a bundled simulation package of a CAD tool.
- Highly automated tool. Reports are generated automatically as well.
- Quick time for analysis
- Can handle very complex and large models
- Cost effective solution, at par with the cost of a 3-D CAD software
- User-friendly interface
- Adoption of Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint similar interface layout and operating practices.
- Easy to understand and easy to use dialog design.
- Return from incorrect operation
- Unlimited Redo and Undo command function.
- View model information
- Assembly tree information for unified management model.
- Boundary Conditions confirmation mode
- With a variety of colour display mode.
- Unit conversion material parameters
- The unit system of documents and input at any time can be switched.
- Language System
- Available in Japanese, English and Chinese language interface
- Confidence in the operation of the software environment
- Relational database, comprehensive data management program to enhance program stability.