MechSim Technologies India Pvt. Ltd is a mechanical simulation company involved with software sales and support. Computer aided engineering (CAE) had been used for a long time around the world to help designers build better products. CAE software had enabled the designers to improve durability, safety and comfort of the products while reducing the product development cost and time. Although a relatively new field in India, CAE is very widely used in Indian research and development organizations. We at Mechsim aim to supplement the research capabilities of these organizations by providing products with improved capabilities & functions to reduce the simulation time.
• provide innovative computer simulation tools for mechanical design process
• provide unparallel technical support to each MechSim customer
• be a exemplary organization to work and to do business with
Mr Nihit Sand,
A Techno-commercial professional with an understanding on Indian CAE industry.
Handled technical and sales responsibilities for a CAE software for previous role in CEI software.
Undertook analysis of various components as his role a R&D professional in Force motors.
• MBA in Project Management from University of Wales, UK,
• MSc in Mechanical design from Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
• A Six-sigma black belt and a value engineering enthusiast
Sets up business in Minami Aoyama, Tokyo.
|November||Masaru Tateishi assumes the position as president.|
|2003||January||Moves office to Roppongi 2 chome, Minato-ku.|
|2006||January||Sets up TechnoStar China in Beijing.|
|2012||January||Sets up TechnoStar Korea.|
|October||Moves office to Akasaka 7 chome, Minato-ku.|
Suitable candidate will be contacted when there are open positions.